Alert Security Asset Protection is in the service industry. Our product is people so Human Resources is one of the most critical areas of our company. It is important that we have processes in place to recruit and retain the best people. They must have the highest ethical standards and we ask them to adhere to our code of conduct.
PRIVATE SECURITY PROFESSIONAL CODE OF ETHICS
- As a private security professional, I regard myself as a member of an important and honorable profession.
- I will perform my duty in an ethical manner, with honor and compassion.
- I will not disgrace the reputation of my chosen profession by my actions.
- I will strive for those values which will reflect honor on my employer, my fellow private security professionals, the community I serve and me.
- I will safeguard the lives and property of those I serve, protect all persons against deception, the weak against intimidation and oppression, and the peaceful against violence and disorder.
- I will respect the Constitutional rights of all people to liberty, equality and justice.
- I will keep my private life unsullied as an example to all, and be constantly mindful of the welfare of others.
- I recognize my position as a symbol of public faith, and I accept it as a public trust.