Our pre-employment security selection and hiring process is designed to exceed federal and state guidelines while supporting our client’s special site profile. Our recruiting process includes reaching diversified individuals who are responsible, honest and committed. During our selection process we look for individuals who:
- Have a stable work history.
- Can communicate effectively.
- Can pass an extensive background check.
- Are drug free.
- In addition to the state standard, we hire people who are well groomed, industrious, concerned, courteous and professional.
Alert Security personnel must meet the following minimum qualifications:
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Capability to exercise good judgment.
- Capability to deal courteously, tactfully, and effectively with others, both in person, on the telephone, and in writing.
- Able to communicate clearly in English with others, both verbally and in writing and in pressure situations.
- A positive, cheerful attitude and willingness to assist others.
- Initiative, maturity, integrity and high ethical standards.
- Strong attention to detail, especially under stress.